8th September 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available after BCA from IGNOU in both private and government sector?

What are the jobs available after BCA from IGNOU in both private and government sector? Can you please provide me the complete steps which we have to follow for the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU?
  2. Is BCA from IGNOU valuable in terms of government jobs?
  3. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed BCA from IGNOU?
  4. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  6. Am I eligible for jobs in private and government sectors after passing BCA in 6 years?
  7. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  8. Best option between government job and private job?
  9. What kind of jobs are available in Private Sector for B.A.(English) graduate of IGNOU?
  10. How to get a job after completing BCA from IGNOU? I want to do a government job like Police, Banking Sector, Municipal Corporation sector
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  13. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  14. Job opportunities in Private sector for Master of Social Work student of IGNOU?
  15. Will I be able to work in private sector or government jobs after doing MBA in HR?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector through M.Ed for a B.Ed private teacher?
  17. What are the job opportunities in Government sector through M.Ed for a B.Ed private teacher?
  18. Job vacancies in Private and Government sectors for BCA fresher?
11th September 2016, 01:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available after BCA from IGNOU in both private and government sector?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. It is a professional degree and candidates can get jobs in private sector in following companies like:

>>Dell Computers.

>>Syntel Technologies.

>>Hewlett Packard.

>>Accenture.

>>Tata Consultancy Services.

You can apply for government job entrance exams like SSC CGL exam, IB ACIO exam, Banking entrance exams like IBPS CWE for PO and clerk, Railways jobs, Civil Services examination, Combined Defence Services etc
11th September 2016, 02:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available after BCA from IGNOU in both private and government sector?

After completing BCA course, you can apply for various government and private sector jobs. However, most of the companies prefer only those candidates who have completed their graduation from regular mode. But still you are eligible to apply for jobs in reputed companies.

If you want to apply for jobs in government sectors after completing your BCA, then here are some options for you:

> Steel Authority of India.

> Railway Recruitment Board.

> Union Public Service Commission.

> Combined Defense Service.

> Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd.

> Metallurgical & Engineering Consultant.

Here are some private sectors where you can apply for jobs being a BCA graduate:

> Banks.

> BPO.

> Multimedia.

> System Maintainance.

> Financial Institutions.

> Software Development etc.

In order to apply for government jobs, you have to appear for the entrance examinations, depending on the type of job and the post you apply for.

In private firms, you have to clear the aptitude tests conducted by most of the companies followed by personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?