9th September 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a software job if I have scored less percentage marks in B.E?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I got less percentage in my B.E so I really want to known it is possible to get a better job in software industry....? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? What are the jobs I can apply for after B.E? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How should be the percentage in BBM to get a good job in company?
  2. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of BE with 60 percentage marks? -- [New]
  3. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  4. How can i get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks in 12th and college?
  5. What are the problems in jobs and career with low percentage in 12th? Scored less than 60% in 12th class?
  6. List of IT companies in which I am eligible after scoring 76.33% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 63.71% in B.Tech(3rd year)?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a job in IT companies if I have scored less 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  9. Can I get software job after graduation? I have scored 58.75% in BSc computers
  10. How can I get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks?
  11. Am I eligible for WIPRo after scoring 76% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 91%, 91% in BCA and 84% in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in software field after scoring 56 percentage marks in B.Tech?
  13. Which companies accept less than 60% in engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software company after scoring 83% in Diploma and 62% marks in BE?
  15. Am I eligible to get job in software companies after scoring 59 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  16. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  17. Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?
  18. What percentage is required in B.Tech to get a government job for civil engineer?
11th September 2016, 02:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a software job if I have scored less percentage marks in B.E?

As you have mentioned above that, you have got less percentage of marks in B.E so, it is a bit tough for you to get a job in software field.

The eligibility criteria required for the post of software engineer is given below:

> Candidates must complete B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or MCA, in order to apply for the post of software engineer.

> The minimum percentage required is 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation.

> No pending backlogs are allowed.

> Maximum 2 years gap is allowed.

After B.E, you can also appear for the entrance examinations IES (Indian Economic Service).

Here are some companies where you can apply for jobs after completion of B.E course:

> Havells.

> Accenture.

> Cognizant.

> NTPC.

> ONGC.

> SAIL.

> BHEL.

> BSNL.

> ISRO.

> DRDO etc.

You can also apply for jobs in private and government banks, Indian defence Sector and in Indian Railways.

So, if you have scored score 60% or more than that in your B.E, then it will be easier for you to get jobs in software field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?