13th May 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in companies for civil engineering students?

I am a civil engineering student. I want to do job after completion of my engineering. Which jobs are available for civil engineering students? Can you please give me the details on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the skills required for B.Tech civil engineering students to get a job in civil industry?
  2. List of companies providing training for civil engineering students?
  3. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  4. Companies or organizations offering internship for Civil Engineering students?
  5. Which is the best course between Civil Engineering and Computer Engineering? Which would have good scope in 2020?
  6. Which are the companies offering internship for civil engineering students in Hyderabad
  7. Which Companies provide Summer Training for 6th Semester Civil Engineering students?
  8. Companies providing internship for Civil Engineering students
  9. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  10. List of civil engineering companies offering internship for civil students in Indore?
  11. List of companies offering Training to Civil students in Indore?
  12. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  13. List of companies providing summer internship in India for Civil Engineering students?
  14. List of companies offering Summer Internship for Civil students in Vizag?
  15. List of good private sector companies for civil engineering jobs
  16. Which Companies provide internship to Civil Engineering students (Freshers)?
  17. Must have qualities for UG student when applying for a job in civil engineering?
  18. List of top 10 civil engineering companies in India? What's the eligibility criteria for those companies? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd May 2017, 10:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in companies for civil engineering students?

Job Opportunities available for Civil Engineering background candidates:

After successful completion of Civil Engineering course, you may find employment opportunities in various companies. Some of the top companies in which you can find job opportunities are given below.

>> Gammon India Ltd

>> L&T Engineering Construction

>> Essar Group

>> Tata Projects Ltd

>> Punj Lloyd

>> IRCON International Ltd

>> Hindustan Construction Company...etc.,
23rd May 2017, 12:16 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in companies for civil engineering students?

After completion of civil engineering you can differnt types of jobs for different positions in reputed companies. In order to provide you the proper information I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the details of civil engineering careers and also their job positions.

So, download the file from the given link and go through it carefully and I hope you will get a solution to your query.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Civil Eng Careers.pdf(3.29 MB, 175 views)
File Type: pdf civil engineer.pdf(72.4 KB, 56 views)
23rd May 2017, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a civil engineering student. I want to do job after completion of my engineering. Which jobs are available for civil engineering students? Can you please give me the details on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon. Thanks!

Civil engineering students after completion of B.Tech / BE can work in various civil construction companies. They can work in various organizations as Trainee Engineer, Site Engineer, Civil Engineer, Civil Site Engineer, QC Engineers, Structural Engineer, Construction Executive, Fresh Trainee Civil Engineers, Management Trainees, Project Assistant, Software Engineer, Project Supervisor, Executive Site Operations etc. candidates can find the job openings on the job sites like Naurkri and Indeed
24th May 2017, 11:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed Civil Engineering course so you are eligible for below given companies. Below given companies provide various type jobs for Civil students.

1. Caliber Construction Co, 235/12, 7th Block, Suraj Centre, 27th Cross Road, Jaya Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011, Phone: 080 55147500

2. Chamundi Construction and Infrastructure Company Privte, 10/b, 3rd Cross, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560079

3. L & W Construction, Pentaford Tower, 2nd & 3rd Floor, No 8/3-1, Langford Road, Shantinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025, Phone: 080 41240627

4. N C C Nagarjuna Construction Company, 301, Bhatiatvia Chambers, 8, Kumara Krupa Road, Kpe, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, Phone: 080 22253309

5. Mahashakthi Construction Equipments Company, 17/3, J C Road Cross, Behind Sbi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560002, Phone: 080 41142305
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?