6th August 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course between Civil Engineering and Computer Engineering? Which would have good scope in 2020?

Dear Sir, I have completed my 12th Class PCM with 75.5% marks. I like both the streams Civil Engineering and Computer Engineering. Could you please tell me the which stream is the best discipline by 2020?

7th August 2016, 01:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course between Civil Engineering and Computer Engineering? Which would have good scope in 2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed my 12th Class PCM with 75.5% marks. I like both the streams Civil Engineering and Computer Engineering. Could you please tell me the which stream is the best discipline by 2020?

Both the civil engineering and computer engineering are good courses to study. The aspirant can choose the course which he likes the most. The civil engineering is like an outdoor job (mostly) and computer science is more of an indoor job. The scope for both the courses will be good in 2020 also. Both the jobs are demanding and highly interesting. The civil engineering students can work in construction companies, real estate projects, construction of bridges, gated community etc. The computer engineer can work in IT companies, top MNCs etc. So the aspirant can choose any one of the course in which he has more interest.
7th August 2016, 05:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course between Civil Engineering and Computer Engineering? Which would have good scope in 2020?

Don't choose the stream according to better scope and future. You should choose a stream in which you are fully interested. Suppose you are doing Civil Engineering hoping that it has a bright future but you are interested in Computer Engineering, then there is no reason to choose Civil Engineering. No doubt both streams leads to a better future. Computer Engineering is related with software developing, networking, hardware etc, whereas Civil Engineering relates to construction of sites likes buildings, bridges, roads etc. At the end I would like to say is that the only thing which matters is your interest. Choose the stream in which you are interested the most and I assure you that you will have a better and successful life in future.
30th June 2019, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir if we do computer science engineering can we do businesses as well?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?