13th May 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get a job in Bangalore after completion of graduation with 55 percentage marks?

I have aggregate 55 percentage and I am in need of job where can I get job and how can I apply for job please tell me how to do? Can you please let me know the places where I can apply for the job in Bangalore? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  2. Am I eligible for clerk job in private sector bank after completion of graduation with 53 percentage marks and pursuing M.Com?
  3. Can I do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 42% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  5. Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks?
  6. What should I do to get a job as space scientist after completion of 12th science with 80 percentage marks?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a good job in IT companies if I have less percentage in 10th and 12th after completion of MCA?
  8. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  9. Graduation marks can be improved after completion of the course?
  10. Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?
  11. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of BE with 60 percentage marks?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  13. What is the marks percentage required to get a government job after completion of diploma in engineering?
  14. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  15. Am I eligible for MNC after getting 10th with 65%, 12th with 71% and B.Sc with 59%?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed course? I've secured 47% marks in graduation
  17. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks? -- [New]
  18. Which type of private job I can get after completion of MBA?
23rd May 2017, 05:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get a job in Bangalore after completion of graduation with 55 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have aggregate 55 percentage and I am in need of job where can I get job and how can I apply for job please tell me how to do? Can you please let me know the places where I can apply for the job in Bangalore? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

You can apply for a job in the following companies in Bangalore after completion of graduation with 55% marks.

Genpact India - Official Website

Trigent Software Ltd - Official Website

Quess Corp Ltd - Official Website

Provizor IT Services Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Accenture Solutions Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Future Retail Limited - Official Website

Turning Point Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Cargill India Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Prime Focus Technologies Ltd - Official Website

Crown Solutions India (P) Ltd - Official Website
24th May 2017, 11:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get a job in Bangalore after completion of graduation with 55 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can get jobs in below given companies in Bangalore.

1. Centum Electronics, No.44, KHB Industrial Area Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4143 6000

2. C&B Electronics Private Limited, #144, 3rd Floor, KHB Colony, 60ft Road, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4110 4050

3. Micro Embedded Solutions, Gangamma Thimmaiah Chotari Kalyana Mantapa
1st Main Rd, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 092428 38716

4. Digidon Labs India Private Limited, 184, 1st A Main, Kengeri Satellite Town
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 097402 60066

5. Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited, 1st Main Rd, Electronic City
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098458 76319
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?