22nd October 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job can i expect after studying B.Tech in AMIE?

I have completed my diploma in civil and now I want to do b.tech. But right now I don't have any job. So i am just worried about jobs after B.tech completion?

23rd October 2015, 06:24 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of job can i expect after studying B.Tech in AMIE?

There are lots of job opportunities both in public and private sector after completion of bachelor's degree in different streams of engineering like electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, electronics and communication engineering, computer science engineering, information technology, civil engineering etc.

The expectation of job will totally depend upon your knowledge and your personality along with percentage of marks that will make you eligible for recruitment in different companies.

You can apply for the GATE exam in final year of B.Tech for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC , IOCL etc. So develop basic commands on technical subjects then try to clear GATE exam with good rank for jobs in PSUs.
24th October 2015, 12:39 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job can i expect after studying B.Tech in AMIE?

There are so many jobs after bachelor's degree in civil engineering. You must start your preparation for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering from the second year of engineering so that you can score well and get good rank on the basis of which you can get jobs in PSUs like:

1. NTPC.

2. BHEL

3. SAIL.

4. GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc.

You can apply for the Indian Engineering Services exam, Civil Services exam.

In private sector Gammon India is the best company for civil engineers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?