11th August 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering recruitment to MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) candidate in Abroad?

Respected Sir,
I am doing MBA in Pharmaceutical Management. I want to work in Abroad after this. I would like to know about the companies where I can try for getting job in Abroad. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?
  2. Private companies offering recruitment to B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  3. How many government companies are offering jobs for computer engineers in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  5. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  6. Best top rated colleges offering aviation management in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?
  8. Companies offering recruitment to MBA-HR candidate? Starting salary for MBA-HR candidate?
  9. Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?
  10. List of companies in India or in Abroad offering job for nanotechnology students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to study Hotel Management in Abroad being a NIOS candidate?
  12. What kind of job is offered to ICAI candidate? List of companies offering recruitment?
  13. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  14. Am I eligible for SI recruitment having completed Bachelor Diploma in Management and Administration from Abroad?
  15. Private companies offering recruitment to BBA candidate of IGNOU?
  16. Can I give supplementary exam at the time of placement if have less than 60% in PCM?
  17. Private companies offering recruitment to M.Sc(IT) candidate of SMU in Chennai
  18. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?
29th May 2016, 08:31 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: Companies offering recruitment to MBA(Pharmaceutical Management) candidate in Abroad?

There are various Pharmaceutical companies in India as well as in Abroad where you can find job and can apply for them correspondingly, here are the name of some of the pharmaceutical company that you can try for:

1. Glaxo Smith.
2. Ranbaxy.
3. Jhonson & jhonson.

** These are the companies that hires the fresh graduate from the colleges. other
companies looks for the experience candidate, so for you only these companies are
suitable as of now, and yes there is a chance of onsite opportunity in these 3
companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?