4th November 2015, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Interview?

Hi,
I have an Interview in TCS next week so I want to know about the questions frequently asked in the Technical round of this interview. Kindly let me know about the questions.

Related Questions:
  1. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  2. What kind of Questions are being asked in Technical round and HR round by a Software Company?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
  5. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  6. What are the quesitons asked in Aon Hewitt company interview?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in technical round and HR round by a software company like infosys, wipro, Tcs etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of CTS On-Campus Interview?
  10. What kind of Questions asked on Data Communications and Networking in Technical Round of TCS?
  11. What should I do to prepare for GD and PI after clearing the ICICI PO's written exam?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in TCS On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  13. How to pass aptitude round of TCS? What kind of questions are asked?
  14. Technical questions will be asked in HR round of Infosys Off-campus Drive? What kind of Technical questions will be asked?
  15. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  16. What kind of Technical questions are asked in TCS on-campus drive to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  17. DELOITTE company latest placement papers
  18. How to prepare for HR Interview?
11th November 2015, 12:46 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Interview?

First of all I congratulated you for getting selected in the online exam of TCS selection procedure. You are just one step before the final selection i.e Interview.

TCS conducts interview in three rounds:

--Technical Round

--HR Round

--MR Round (Managerial Round)

**As you want to know about the questions asked in the technical interview. Following are the things you must prepare before going for the technical interview:

--They will definitely ask question related to your project you have done in B.Tech. So go through it again and clear all the concepts in such a way that you can explain all the important topics in the project clearly.

--go through any of the programming language such as C, C++, Java. They can ask you to write the code for some basic program.

--Prepare your core subjects too.

--Read about the TCS Company. They can ask question too.
11th November 2015, 02:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Interview?

Questions frequently asked in the interview round of TCS are :-

- First tell me about yourself. Questions can be raised from what you answer to this question or from your resume.
- Questions on the fundamentals of your domain, in particular, from favorite areas in your domain.
- Questions from the training, project, internship whichever undertaken by you.
- Simple and basic IT related questions and programming in particular. DBMS can be asked.
- Latest happenings in the IT world and questions about TCS.

Questions usually vary from interviewer to interviewer but the base of the questions will be from the above points.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?