24th December 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for ICAI program in UK being a T.Y.BFM student in India? Difference in salary of CA in India and Abroad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

hello
i am a commerce student studying in tybfm.i want to do chartered accountancy after my graduation.i will complete my tybfm soon.i wanted to know whether it is compulsary to have maths as a subject in 11th and 12th std,because it was optional and i had taken secretarial practise.am i eligible and i wanted to do ca from london.i stay in india and what is the difference between studying ca in india or abroad.what is the salary range in india and in london.what is the procedure of applying in london.what are the exams which i have to give accept ielts.plz give me detailed,accurate and prescribrd answer for my question.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the programs available for MS in India and Abroad?
  2. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
  3. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  4. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  5. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  6. Jobs in India and abroad and expected salary after M.Sc(IT)?
  7. Where should I apply for shipping course in India or Abroad? Where it would be better, in India or Abroad?
  8. Does D-Pharmacy has good scope in India? Salary for a Pharmacist in India? Will there be any opportunity for D-Pharmacy candidate to go abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  10. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  11. Can I go for CS after doing MBA?
  12. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  13. Will one fetch a better salary and a job in the post of a lecturer? Is there any difference between MS and M.Tech in India?
  14. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  15. Which are the colleges in Bangalore from where I could do B.Ed? What is the date of submission of forms?
  16. Can I do CA foundation from Nepal under ICAI board an join any Indian Institute in India? What would be the salary scale after completing the whole course?
  17. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  18. Procedure to apply for Architecture in India and Abroad by a commerce student?
23rd July 2023, 01:06 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: How can I apply for ICAI program in UK being a T.Y.BFM student in India? Difference in salary of CA in India and Abroad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

• Is it compulsory to have maths as a subject in 11th and 12th std?
No, it is not compulsory to have maths as a subject in 11th and 12th std to be eligible to study CA in the UK. However, you will need to have a strong foundation in mathematics, as the CA program in the UK covers a wide range of mathematical concepts.
  • Am I eligible to do CA from London?
Yes, you are eligible to do CA from London if you have completed your 12th std with a commerce stream. You will also need to have a good IELTS score (minimum 6.5).
  • What is the difference between studying CA in India or abroad?
There are a few key differences between studying CA in India and abroad. The main difference is the curriculum. The CA program in the UK is more rigorous and covers a wider range of topics than the CA program in India. Additionally, the CA program in the UK is taught in English, while the CA program in India is taught in Hindi or English.
Another difference is the cost of studying. The CA program in the UK is more expensive than the CA program in India. However, the salaries for CAs in the UK are also higher than the salaries for CAs in India.
  • What is the salary range for CAs in India and London?
The salary range for CAs in India varies depending on the experience and location. However, the average salary for a CA in India is around INR 6 lakhs per year. The salary range for CAs in London varies depending on the experience and industry. However, the average salary for a CA in London is around £50,000 per year.
  • What is the procedure for applying for CA in London?
The procedure for applying for CA in London is as follows:
  • You will need to create an account on the ICAI website.
  • You will need to upload your 12th std mark sheet and IELTS score.
  • You will need to pay the application fee.
  • You will need to appear for the Foundation Exam.
  • If you pass the Foundation Exam, you will be admitted to the CA program.
  • What are the exams which I have to give accept IELTS?
The exams which you have to give to study CA in the UK are:
  • Foundation Exam
  • Intermediate Exam
  • Final Exam
The Foundation Exam is a compulsory exam that all students have to pass in order to be admitted to the CA program. The Intermediate Exam and Final Exam are optional exams that students can take to qualify as a CA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?