1st January 2011, 08:37 AM
lijo21

How much will NIIT type institutes help in getting good placements? How to apply online for top IT MNC's?

sir.......
m final year b.tech I.T student.......... n I.T field seems to b boming up back again but still there r very less placement(0%) in our institute(not good institute) so i want to know how much these NIIT type institute ll help me out......... n pls tell me how to apply online for top I.T MNC ....where these r actually available???
pls guide........

Related Questions:
31st May 2011, 10:28 PM
faheemadeeba

Default Re: How much will NIIT type institutes help in getting good placements? How to apply online for top IT MNC's?

hii, institutes like the NIITs will give you placement assistance not guarantee you, learn well courses like c c++ java . net, surely you will have an edge over others, NIIT certificates has value and you might even get placed too.
1st July 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much will NIIT type institutes help in getting good placements? How to apply online for top IT MNC's?

hi i completed my b.tech course in IT. what will be the better course java or .net to get a good job quickly. i would like to do a one month course. Is NIIT certificates has any preferences in finding jobs
28th July 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

NIIT is best for B.sc(it) yes or not ?
18th May 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

hello
i am rAhul completeD my Btech in elEctronics and telec0m.and i wanted to .net and java course from banglore plz suggest me the best sofware institute.
Thanku.. .waiting 4 rly.
18th May 2012, 02:46 PM
rahulkhade27

hello sir/mam,
i am rAhUl ,complteD btech. in electronics & telec0m.
Plz suggest me the beST software institute for .net and java c0urse in banglore,which havE go0d plaCEMent rec0rdz. . .plzZ GUIDe me .
Thanku. .waiting 4 rly.
23rd June 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

hai,
is niit best institute for getting good placement?
and how much fee they will take from students per year for dotnet course?
and how many rounds of interview consists
can you tell me the process of hiring the students in niit?
15th October 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i have completed ba with 38% marks. i want to do . net course from niit. i am interested in doing .net. niit provides placement opportunities. but i am confused should i get placed in any companies with my 38% marks.please suggest.
15th October 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed ba with 38% marks. i want to do .net course from niit. i am interested in doing it. niit provides placement opportunity. but i am confused that should i get placed after doing this course with my 38% marks
16th November 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i have completed BCA and MSc in computer science.I want to Learn java from NIIT.Is it better option to get a good job?
25th January 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Hai Dudes,
I am AMARNATH doing my JAVA and J2EE with Oracle in NIIT....Ongoing these Courses I've been placed in Top MNC company iGATE Globals.....So,I'm sure you guys can join NIIT and start your IT career....And i'm also sure you will get good pay when compared to non-NIIT students.
28th May 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

niit university b-tech placements
7th February 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
I am a ece student now I am doing 3rd year.is this aptitude test helpful for my placement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?