27th February 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get placement in any MNC company with 57% marks in 12th?

I am willing to get placed in any MNC companies. I am having 57% marks in my 12th standard. I want to know if it is possible to get a placement in any MNC company with this percentage?

Related Questions:
27th February 2016, 10:27 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get placement in any MNC company with 57% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am willing to get placed in any MNC companies. I am having 57% marks in my 12th standard. I want to know if it is possible to get a placement in any MNC company with this percentage?

It is not impossible to get a job with 57% marks in 12th standard. You can get a job in some other companies with low marks. After some experience you can move to the top MNCs. So you should be very good in your subject and you should have very good communication skills. The aspirant should have very good aptitude skill. So you have to apply to the companies and attend the interviews, you can definitely get a job. The marks you scored in graduation is important. If you scored more than 60% marks in graduation, then it is easier for you to get a job.
27th February 2016, 11:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get placement in any MNC company with 57% marks in 12th?

No, you are not eligible to get placement in any Multi National Company with the less marks in 12th Class. Here is the basic eligibility criteria required for appearing in MNC recruitment process.

>> Candidates must be from any of the following mentioned streams/ disciplines. Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage must be secured throughout the academics is "60% marks". i.e.,
At least 60% marks - In 10th Class
At least 60% marks - In 12th Class
At least 60% marks - In Graduation or qualifying examination

>> I am extremely sorry to say that you are not at all eligible to appear in MNC companies recruitment process with the less marks in 12th Class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?