4th March 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting job at NASA after Ph.D. in industrial chemistry?

I am perusing Ph.D. is there any job opportunity of getting job at NASA after Ph.D in industrial chemistry (on polymer) as i am doing the same at vallabh vidhyanagar, Anand, Gujarat, India. if any then what are the other special requirements for that? and what are the benefits of getting job at NASA?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  2. Can I study PhD without GATE being an Industrial Chemistry postgraduate?
  3. How to study PhD in Analytical Chemistry being an Industrial Chemistry postgraduate with 2 years of experience?
  4. How may I get admission in Ph.D in any well reputed institute other than CSIR? I've completed M.Sc(Industrial chemistry) from JNTUH Hyderabad
  5. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  7. What is the qualification required to become an Astronaut?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?
  9. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  10. How much percentage is required in 10th for job in NASA?
  11. How to become an Astronaut after passing 10th with 8 CGPA? What are the advantages if I crack IIT JEE exam
  12. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  14. How can I get a job after passing MSc Industrial Chemistry?
  15. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a doctor job in NASA?
  17. How can I get a job in NASA? I am a instrumentation engineering student
  18. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc?
15th March 2016, 04:17 PM
january2016

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting job at NASA after Ph.D. in industrial chemistry?

It depends on the course that you are pursuing in your PhD Program. Since, you are going through industrial chemistry (on polymer) in your PhD program. So, you need to make it clear that whether this profile is required in the NASA for their program or not.

As NASA mainly deals with the scientific research related to space. So, you need to check whether your effort will be counted in their work or not and then only you can decide whether you will get into NASA or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?