4th March 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting a job if I am 30% blind? What should I do to get a job?

I have medical certificate for 30% blind can i eligible for job wht processes to get govt job i completed ITI fitter? Can you tell me what should I do to get a job now? What are the various jobs which I can go and apply in private and public sector?

15th March 2016, 03:11 PM
january2016

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting a job if I am 30% blind? What should I do to get a job?

This medical certificate reveals that you are handicapped but not fully. As it clearly mention that you are 30% blind it means you can see 70%. So, it might be possible that you will get handicapped quota but not completely.

Even your case is also different, So you need to go with all the terms and conditions for special case like you.
So, there are no any scarcity of job for you, but you are the special case, so you need to check it with the concerned organization for which you are going to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?