23rd October 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

How to study PhD in Analytical Chemistry being an Industrial Chemistry postgraduate with 2 years of experience?

Hello,
I have studies M.Sc in Industrial Chemistry and I want to do PhD in Analytical Chemistry. I have a 2 years of experience in Pharmaceutics. Kindly tell me how I can study PhD? Thank you
With Regards-
Satyanarayana

6th March 2018, 03:04 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study PhD in Analytical Chemistry being an Industrial Chemistry postgraduate with 2 years of experience?

Ph.D (Doctor of Philosophy) in Analytical Chemistry is a 3 years doctorate level degree.

To study PhD in Analytical chemistry, you should have completed M.Phil or masters or its equivalent level degree in chemistry related subjects from any recognised university.

Since you have completed masters level degree in Industrial chemistry you’ll be eligible for studying the PhD.

The universities which offer PhD in Analytical Chemistry course are listed below:

- Delhi University, New Delhi
- Andhra University, Vishakapatnam
- Techno India University, Kolkata
- Delhi Technological University, New Delhi
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- GITAM University, Vishakapatnam
- Poornima University, Jaipur
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Punjabi University, Chandigarh
- North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Sanskriti University, Mathura
- Anna University, Chennai
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?