3rd October 2015, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting a job in private electrical company?

What is the procedure followed for getting a job in private electrical company? Can you please answer my query as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can just give me the complete answer. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in private core company after securing 58% marks in B.E electrical branch
  2. How to do a job in electrical company after completing B.Tech in electrical trade with 64%
  3. How to get a job in electrical company after completing B.Tech in electrical trade with 64%
  4. Details of private companies for job after electrical engineering?
  5. What are the various competitive exam to get private company jobs after diploma in Electrical engineering?
  6. What are the expectation from freshers in private companies?
  7. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
  8. How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?
  9. How will I get in private company after B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Private company jobs for B.Com graduate?
  11. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of all electrical companies which can provide job for B.Tech Electrical engineering students? -- [New]
  13. What are the courses which providing opportunities to get a job in IT sector? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering and also done PLC & SCADA courses with 2 years of job experience
  14. List of reliable private companies to apply for electrical freshers?
  15. How can I join a private ship company after completion of DEEE, BE EEE?
  16. Can I get job in any private company after Company Secretary course?
  17. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  18. Different between Private or Public company? Procedure of its conversion?
3rd October 2015, 02:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting a job in private electrical company?

Procedure to get a job in private electrical company :-

- It depends on your qualification, job role offered and the employer concerned.
- You can get a job through on-campus placement drive by cracking all the selection rounds.
- You can get a job through off-campus placement drive by cracking the written test followed by GD and interview rounds.
- You can appear in the walk-ins through referral from employees, leading job portals like Naukri, Monster, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?