23rd July 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I join a private ship company after completion of DEEE, BE EEE?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I completed in DEEE, BE(EEE) i am interested in merchant navy. and my age in 27th and now I want to know how to join private ship company? Can someone please let me know the procedure or the steps which I need to follow to get the job?

Thanks!

12th June 2016, 01:23 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I join a private ship company after completion of DEEE, BE EEE?

You need to be much and more active in order to get the job, simply i mean to say that you need to be proactive in order to get the job as you are reaching to almost deadline to the minimum eligibility requirement for the job.

So, now fasten your search for the job. Still you are eligible but this eligibility will no longer remain after 3 years.

You must check with the government job opening in the paper called "Rojgar Samachar" or "Employment News". these are the two papers where all type of government as well as non-government job are posted.
12th June 2016, 01:28 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: How can I join a private ship company after completion of DEEE, BE EEE?

IN order to get job in Merchant Nave, you need to check your age eligibility and if you found that you are eligible for the job, then apply for the Merchant Job as soon as possible.

In order to apply for the private ship company, you must be knowing the company name in which you are passionate to join, as there are many companies which are running fake. They will take all your money and will run away.

So, one thing you can do is that, if you have some relative who is working in this sector from a long time, then take their reference and get into this job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?