3rd October 2015, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in Infosys company if I am from ECE background?

I'm 2nd year ECE student of HERITAGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.
I Want to take job in this company.so what to do to take a job in this company? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for the same?

3rd October 2015, 12:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in Infosys company if I am from ECE background?

Yes, it is possible to get a job in Infosys even though you are from ECE background. There is no need to worry as Infosys recruits from all branches of engineering. CSE/IT are given the highest preference followed by ECE and EEE candidates.

Procedure :-

- Online written test : Quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability
- Personal Interview : Technical and HR both will be mingled into one.

You can appear in the on-campus recruitment drive if it visits your college. Otherwise try for the off-campus drives of Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?