28th September 2011, 04:27 PM
abhinave

How will I get in private company after B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

Hi ,
i am doing my Aeronautical engg, well i am planning to find a job after my b.tech can u plz help me out in that processing finding me out in a job. i am interested in doing the job in private company .Can you tel me how to approach in that company .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  2. How to join government and private sector after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?
  4. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers
  5. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  6. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after 12th from NIOS?
  7. List of private college for Aeronautical Engineering Course in Delhi?
  8. Can I join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing Matric with 57%? List of private colleges in India?
  9. How to recorrect UGC NET application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  11. Is Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Dehradun a government or private college?
  12. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  13. Which is better between B.Tech Aeronautical engineering and Level 5 HND in Aeronautical engineering? What are the job prospects?
  14. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  15. Private companies offering recruitment to Mining Engineer in India?
  16. Indian Air Force after B.Tech? Scope in this career?
  17. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical
  18. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
15th November 2011, 08:08 PM
Beready

Default Re: How will I get in private company after B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

hello friend,

yes,you can go for private sector after completing aeronautical engineering.
you can choose to go your core sector ,
or you can choose for IT sector .
but its up to you what you want to choose .
good luck.
15th November 2011, 08:11 PM
Beready

Default Re: How will I get in private company after B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

hello friend,

yes,you can go for private sector after completing aeronautical engineering.
you can choose to go your core sector ,
or you can choose for IT sector .
but its up to you what you want to choose .
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?