4th April 2017, 07:55 PM
Jeevadharan

How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing my Degree course with BE in EEE? For which post can I apply?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Degree course with BE in EEE and I am in the 2nd year of the course, After completing it I want a job in the Indian Railways so I want to know how can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing my Degree course with BE in EEE? For which post can I apply? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government job in railways if I have one backlog?
  2. Can I apply for Loco Pilot post in the Indian Railways after completing B.Com?
  3. How can I get a job of Engine driver in the Indian Railways after completing B.Sc IT? Which exam do I need to appear?
  4. What are the job opportunities available in Indian railways, tourism and airlines after completion of B.Sc course?
  5. Which degree course is required to get a job in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  6. Am I eligible for JEE Main exam after completing Diploma from the Himalayan University? Can I apply for any post in the Indian Railways?
  7. How can I get the job of TTI in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (PCM)? What are the other jobs available in the Indian Railways after completing BA course?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Engine Driver Post in the Indian Railways after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
  10. Can I apply for the post of loco pilot in Indian Railways after completing PU with 55%
  11. Indian railways job after completing ITI course from NCVT?
  12. How to get a job in Railways after completing degree in B.Com?
  13. Opportunities in Railways for B.Tech EEE holder?
  14. Which post will I get after joining Indian Railways?
  15. How many Technical and Non Technical exams are available in the Indian Railways that a Mechanical Engineering student can apply?
  16. How to get a job in Indian railways as a dental surgeon after completing BDS
  17. Any vacancies for Electronics and Communication students in Indian Railways? What is the schedule and how to apply for that post?
  18. How to apply for a job in Railways as TTE Post? -- [Most Discussed]
5th April 2017, 12:22 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing my Degree course with BE in EEE? For which post can I apply?

For getting job in Indian Railways, you will have to look towards vacancies that are released regularly in Employment newspaper or other mediums.

If you are eligible for those posts, then you can apply for it.

Alternatively, you must appear for GATE Exam which is must requirement for Indian railways.

Many PSUs hire freshers from GATE exam only, so if you get pretty good rank in GATE exam then you can bag up job in Indian railways.
21st April 2017, 10:10 PM
Jeevadharan

Default Re: How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing my Degree course with BE in EEE? For which post can I apply?

Is gate is needed for all central government jobs..?? how they will consider that marks
while we apply for those exams..?? what is minimum gate score for those exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?