4th March 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in IT field?

What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in IT field? Can you please let me know the procedure which I have to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Awaiting for the response from you all.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to get the central government job in nursing field?
  2. Eligibility, exams and salary of RSS Field job?
  3. Detailed information and registration procedure to study Diploma of Medical Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation in Chennai for MBCHB Doctor of Iraq?
  4. Can I take admission for M.Sc in IT having completed BA course with an aggregate of 49.94%?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get a government job in nursing field?
  6. What kind of government exams can I attend after doing B.A English course
  7. Required eligibility criteria to get job in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I get a job? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  10. What is the central government nursing vacancy? How to get the job in government field?
  11. How can I get a good job in any company? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Chemistry?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to get Job in Core Companies pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  14. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get central government job in nursing field?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required for TNPSC?
  17. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  18. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
5th March 2016, 06:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in IT field?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Getting job in IT Field:

One must compulsorily meet the required eligibility criteria for getting job in IT or MNC companies. The minimum qualification required remains same for almost all companies. But the minimum percentage required varies from company to company. Here is the minimum eligibility criteria required for getting job in IT field.

>> The safe percentage to be secured in B.E/ B.Tech is minimum 65% marks for most of the companies and 60% marks for some of the rare companies.

>> There must not be any active backlog by the time you appear in the recruitment.

>> You must have a good command on C, C++, Oracle, .NET, Linux Languages, Communication Skills and Language Skills.
5th March 2016, 07:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Different IT companies have different eligibility criteria of selection and this varies with the job position you are applying. For a fresher, usually the eligibility criteria is 60% with an academic gap of maximum 1-2 years. You need to score at least 60% in 10th, 12th and your graduation or post graduation course. However, some IT companies do not have this bar of selection. Some recruit students having even 50% in their career. Hence it depends on the job position and the company you are applying.
6th March 2016, 12:04 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in IT field? Can you please let me know the procedure which I have to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Awaiting for the response from you all.
The aspirant must have studied an Engineering graduation like B.E/B.Tech or MCA (minimum of 60% marks in all academic courses 10th standard onwards) for a job in IT industry. They should not have any standing arrears. They select mostly the above qualified. You should have very good technical skill and very good in communication. The competition for a job in the IT industry is very high, because the salary in the industry is higher than other fields. So you have to prepare well for the written test conducted by the companies. The selection process consists of written test, technical interview, group discussion and HR interview. The website showing the eligibility criteria of TCS is given Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?