3rd July 2015, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job after 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?

sir I have do 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering . in 2010 after it I am doing job in private sector. please guide me what I can do now together job.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  3. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  5. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  8. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  9. Job opportunities after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a 42 years old?
  10. Job oriented courses for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. Job or higher education, what should I choose after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  12. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Job opportunities through Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  16. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
  17. Possibility to get government job for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering from technical examination board of PSR?
9th July 2015, 05:46 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Mechanical is the "Mother branch of education".

There are so many options are available for you after completion of your diploma.

Higher Study Options after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering :

You can go for the higher study in the following courses :

** Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering

** Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronics Engineering

** Bachelor of Technology in Applied Mechanics

** Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Safety Engineering

** Post Graduate Diploma in Product and Tool Design

Also you can go for the job after completion of your diploma.

Some of best options for you are :

** BHEL

** GAIL

** SAIL

** DRDO

** BEL

** NTPC

** BSNL

** ISRO

My suggestion to you is that you should go for the higher education frirst. I am asking this due to the fact that if you go for the job on the basis of your diploma then you will not got a considerable good pay scaled job.
9th July 2015, 10:42 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Job option after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering:

INFOSYS

WIPRO

DELL

INFOTECH

IBM

BHEL

SAIL

GAIL

DRDO

IOCL

NHPC

NTPC

BSNL

ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?