3rd July 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering from technical examination board of PSR?

Dear Sir,
I am studying in diploma in
mechanical engineering from
technical examination board of psr,sivakasi. I have completed my all six
semester of diploma but still I have
not clear my all subject of diploma.
So, I want to last six years question
paper of diploma in mechanical
engineering. So, I request you if you
have Please send me in email I
sending you my email id as below([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
  4. Last 3 years question papers of diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Board of Technical Education, Kerala question papers of previous years for Diploma in Electronics Engineering program?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in LEET if having one backlog in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  7. Last 10 years question papers for senior technical assistant B of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Thermal Engineering-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Sample question papers for ONGC examination for Technical Assistant in diploma in mechanical
  10. Is Diploma in Mechanical Engineering eligible for TNPSC Group IV?
  11. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  12. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  13. Last 10 years question papers with answer of engineering service examination in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT after completing my Diploma Mechanical Engineering in A.Y.Dadabhai college?
  16. ONGC last few years question papers for diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I be eligible to write government railway exam? I am a final year CSE student
  18. DRDO Senior Technical assistant mechanical previous years question papers?
10th November 2016, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering from technical examination board of PSR?

I want diploma in mechanical solved 2016 question paper of thermal engineering
28th June 2018, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering from technical examination board of PSR?

Send last 3 years mechanical engineering 6th semester question papers for my mail address [email protected].
16th April 2021, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

In a boiler, 525 Kg/hr of coal is used to produce 5200 Kg/hr of steam at a pressure of 15 bar and temperature of 250° C. The feed water temperature is 27° C and the CV of fuel is 30000 KJ/ Kg. Assuming Cp of water = 4.2KJ/KgK and Cp of steam 2.1 KJ/KgK, calculate: (1) Equivalent evaporation (2) Boiler efficiency (3) Boiler power. At 15 bar pressure, specific enthalpy of steam (gas) is 2789.9 KJ/Kg and saturation temperature of steam is 198.3° C.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?