27th February 2016, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for getting a job in bank after completion of 12th in commerce stream?

I have cleared my 12th class last year with commerce stream , now I want a job in banking sector, so please help me that what should I do for a job in bank? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

28th February 2016, 01:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for getting a job in bank after completion of 12th in commerce stream?

No, you are not eligible to appear for banking entrance examination to get jobs in banks.

The eligibility to appear for banking entrance examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recongised university.

The age limit to appear for examination vary for different courses.

So, you have to pursue graduation degree to appear for banking entrance examination and after qualifying in entrance examination become eligible for recruitment in jobs.

To get more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in. or www.sbi.co.in.
28th February 2016, 03:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for getting a job in bank after completion of 12th in commerce stream?

The eligibility criteria for job in Banking sector:

*Either it is for clerk or probationary officer, minimum academic qualification for entrance exam is graduation from a recognized university. Those pursuing in final year of bachelor's degree can also apply for exam.

*After graduation, you can apply for IBPS CWE exam or SBI PO exam.

At present, with 10+2 as academic qualification, you can not apply for jobs in banks.
28th February 2016, 03:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can not apply for banking jobs after 10+2 because as per eligibility criteria only graduates can apply for jobs in banks.

Once, you complete your graduation, you will become eligible for entrance exams like Common Written exam for job of clerk and PO. Age limit for IBPS Clerk is 20-28 years and that for IBPS PO is 20-30 years.
28th February 2016, 06:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you have successfully passed 12th Class in Commerce Stream, I suggest you to pursue best graduation course after 12th Class. As far as my knowledge is concerned, the best course I would suggest you to go with is Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Course after 12th Class. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Banking related recruitments is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. As the minimum qualification required is Graduate Degree, I should compulsory do Graduate Degree after 12th Class. Besides this, I suggest you to concentrate on the below topics. Here are,

>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> General English
>> Computer Awareness
>> General Awareness
>> Reasoning section

I suggest you to first concentrate on GRADUATION studies. Meanwhile you can start preparation for the Bank examinations and by the time you will be in final year of Graduation then you can start applying for banking related recruitment examinations.
28th February 2016, 07:24 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Sorry, you are not eligible to get job in banking sector.

To get banking jobs, you have to wait till you complete your graduation degree. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination for recruitment in banking jobs is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at http://www.ibps.in.
29th February 2016, 12:00 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have cleared my 12th class last year with commerce stream , now I want a job in banking sector, so please help me that what should I do for a job in bank? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

The aspirant has to complete a graduation in any stream from a recognized university to get a job in banks. The banks recruit candidates through the IBPS. The IBPS is conducting examinations for the banks; they recruit Clerks, PO and other posts. The eligibility is a graduation for the clerks and PO. The age limit for the clerks is 20-28 years (for SC/ST +5 years and OBC +3 years). For the PO the age limit is 20-30 years (for SC/ST +5 years and OBC +3 years). For the PO & Clerks there three stages available. The first is Common Written Test, Interview and Final Selection. You have to write the exams separately for clerks and PO. You have to apply online. The competitions for the jobs are very high, so you have to
prepare well to clear the examination. The IBPS website is http://www.ibps.in/
29th February 2016, 12:11 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment in banking jobs minimum required eligibility is graduation degree from any recognised university.

So, you need to complete your degree before you appear for banking entrance examination examination.

The entrance examination is conducted in written and interview stages and candidate have to qualify in both stages for final selection for job.
29th February 2016, 11:01 PM
OnePlus

Firstly you need to do graduation from a recognized university. After that you need to pass entrance exam conducted by the banks.

You will get the job on the basis of your result and job post is also depends upon the results. You can join any coaching institution for preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?