19th July 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding Bank PO Job? How to prepare for the exam? Salary package of the job?

wonna know more about bank PO job.the salary package,prepration and qualification information.

21st July 2011, 02:38 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Default Re: Information regarding Bank PO Job? How to prepare for the exam? Salary package of the job?

The Bank PO test may contain objective type and descriptive type questions. The question paper comprises of questions on aptitude and common awareness. It also includes an English language test to check the language ability and grammatical clearness of the candidates. You need to have detailed knowledge in current affairs, international and national organizations and so on. Refer any solved question papers as part of preparation of the PO test. Question papers with solutions are available in all leading bookstores. Many sites like way2freshers, questionpaper.in, and careers-india contain worked out question papers. Those who clear the PO test have to attend a Personal interview. You need to have good communication skills in order to reply the questions asked in the interview. Mostly the interview questions may be on general topics.
4th November 2011, 10:21 PM
VegaSridhar

Default Re: Information regarding Bank PO Job? How to prepare for the exam? Salary package of the job?

hi,

If we follow the trend of all recently conducted BANK PO exams most of the banks have a similar pattern for Bank Exams. Generally there is an Objective test followed by an Descriptive test.

BANK PO Objective Exam Pattern:

Reasoning Section
Quantitative Aptitude
Test of English
General Awarenenss

Some times you may have descriptive exam . As part of it you will be asked to write an essay. They give certain number of titles like 3-5. You need to select one among them and and write an essay of 200-300 words. Good writing skills keep you special among all the other aspirants.

Coming to "How To Crack BANK PO exam" ,there are certain thumb rules one must follow during the period of their preparation.
1.Practice quantitative aptitude and reasoning bits as many as you can . Take as many mock exams as you can.
2.Improve the speed .It is very important to manage your time.
3.Time management is very important. Take up a mock exam and see how well you are managing your time allocated.
4.Know about current affairs.For that you need to study The hHndu or Times of India .GK section fetches you good marks.
5.Read basic English grammar books as you will definitely have synonyms & antonyms. Grammar Questions and sentence Formation.

Coming to the package, it is generally in the range of Rs.15000-25000 per month. Again , it varies from bank to bank.

All the best.

Vega Sridhar
4th January 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m presently serving in navy my payment is 26000/. if i join as a bank po how much I will get?
1st July 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me last 2 years tcs aptitude question papers with solutions my mail is [email protected]
1st July 2012, 06:50 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Bank PO exam syllabus:-

Reasoning- 50 marks (50 questions)
English Language- 25 marks (50 questions)
Quantitative Aptitude- 50 marks (50 questions)
General awareness with reference to banking industry- 50 marks (50 questions)
Computer knowledge- 50 marks (50 questions)
Descriptive papers on english composition- 25 marks (50 questions)

Total marks:- 250 marks.

Following are some of the books you can use as reference:-

>Arihant's Objective Computer Awareness
>Quantitative Aptitude by Abhijit Gupta
>Solved Bank Exam Papers by Kiran Prakashan
>Legal Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal
30th July 2012, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

sir can students of 12th pass fill the P.O forms?
22nd August 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I AM AN EXPERIENCED BANK OFFICER WITH 32 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND I ADVISE THE YOUNGSTERS NOT TO JOIN BANKS. STARTING SALARY FOR CLERKS AND OFFICERS IE PROB OFFICERS IS VERY LOW AND FOR OFFICERS THERE IS NO FIXED WORKING HOURS AND YOU HAVE TO WORK DAWN TO DUSK WITH OUT ANY ALLOWANCE HIGH RISK FACTOR IS ALSO THERE WORK EXPERIENCE IN BANKS WILL NOT HELP YOU TO SHIFT YOUR JOB ALSO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?