29th May 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?

Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary? Will that help or I need to consider some other course? If so can you please provide me the details on these courses as soon as possible?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  2. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  3. What are the best options after passing 10th with 70%?
  4. CDAC placement after post graduate diploma courses?
  5. Will I get placed for sure after pursuing Diploma from CDAC?
  6. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  7. Higher Secondary or Automobile Engineering Diploma course, which is better to study?
  8. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  9. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  10. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  11. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  12. What is the scope of studying Commerce with Computer Application in Higher Secondary?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. What should I study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course to become an Engineer?
  15. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  16. How can I do higher studies after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which course should I take up? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Any career courses after passing class 10th CBSE
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
29th May 2015, 09:43 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary? Will that help or I need to consider some other course? If so can you please provide me the details on these courses as soon as possible?

Thank you!
Being a Commerce stream student, you are ineligible to apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Only those candidates who have completed their 12th standard in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible. There are lots of career options available for those candidates who have completed their 12th standard in Commerce stream. Since, there is good scope for Commerce stream Graduates in both the Public and Private sectors. I suggest you to apply for any one of the Graduation courses like,

- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBA) etc,

You can apply for any one of the above courses, which is having job opportunities in the field of the Banking Sector, Insurance sector and Finance sector etc.
30th May 2015, 09:15 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?

The minimum qualification needed for diploma is matriculation. You have selected commerce after 12th so it doesn't matters. But you would lose your 2years.
But choose this path only if you are interested in technical field.
Because after wasting your 2years of commerce if you waste this diploma also,you would have nowhere to go.Anyways it is upto you to decide.
But giving 3years to diploma by going back or 3years for graduation in commerce and then go for other jobs,there are options open for you.
2nd May 2017, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

There are different institutes that are offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (for e.g. International Institute of Management and Technology, Ganga Institute of Technology and Management) on the basis of 10th marks, I can't do diploma from them too?
16th May 2017, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to become a loco pilot in indian railways and i am a commerce student i pass my 12 this year can i apply for diploma in mechanical engineering
22nd October 2017, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Does it possible to me to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of B.E in mechanical engineering
1st June 2018, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I do aircraft maintaince diploma after 12 in commerce stream without maths
21st July 2018, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my be.com can I do dimplomo in mechanical? Or can I do any other dimplomo courses??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?