17th December 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream?

can i get a job in merchant navy after 12th pass with comerce stream , without math\
plz give detail

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Merchant Navy after the completion of 12th with Commerce stream and without Maths?
  2. Can I get a job of merchant navy after completing my 12th class with commerce stream with 80%?
  3. Can I join Airforce or Merchant Navy after completion of 12th commerce?
  4. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  5. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  6. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  8. Detailed information and requirements to apply for job in Merchant Navy for 12th Commerce student?
  9. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  11. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  12. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
  13. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 75% in 12th? Is there any scope for commerce students in Navy?
  15. Job Opportunities in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class?
  16. Can I make a career in merchant navy after passing commerce stream?
  17. Can I get admission in Merchant Navy after passing 12th with commerce stream?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
19th December 2011, 02:54 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get a job in merchant navy after 12th pass with comerce stream , without math\
plz give detail
Hi,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Merchant Navy after passing 12th with commerce stream.

Eligibility criteria for Merchant navy:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
OR
> pass engineering with any stream.

> Age should be above 17 and below 25 year.

You can do other courses like:-
-N.D.A
-B.COM
-L.L.B
etc

ALL THE BEST!
12th April 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream?

I want join navy plz advise me
13th April 2012, 06:30 PM
maya_sarabhai

Hiiiiiii

Eligibility Criteria to join Merchant Navy:

* For merchant navy eligiblity is that you must be 12 passout in physics,chemistry and maths with min.50% marks.

* And As you have completed your graduation so you are eligible but you must had done graduation in marine engineering.

As you satisfy the above criteria you are eligible for the post of Merchant Navy.

Thank You
28th April 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Can commerce students join merchant navy?
12th May 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job in merchant nevy after 12th class with science strem
3rd June 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

is it good to do job at 18 years???
3rd October 2012, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

can i join merchant navy because it was dream to do work for my countries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?