21st August 2013, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a bank clerk job after passing 12th with commerce stream

i am ajay chaudhary passed12 class with stream commerese and ,i had passed my exam with65% and now i am looking for the bank cleark job . iam not good in my study so give me adviced me about bank cleark job.the easiest one that i should pass and got the good job. thankyou

21st September 2013, 12:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a bank clerk job after passing 12th with commerce stream

Graduation is the minimum qualification required to attend IBPS CWE for clerk. But SBI considers 12th passed candidates with a minimum of 60% marks for clerical jobs. Upper age limit to apply is 28 years. Those who have completed 20 years are only eligible to apply. Reserved category candidates can have concession in age (OBC-- 3 years, SC/ST -- 5 years).
14th October 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a bank clerk job after passing 12th with commerce stream

I HAVE PASSED THE 12TH FROM COMMERCE WITH 49 PERCENTAGE CAN I GET THE BANK JOB CLERK OR LOER DIVISION CLERK?
13th June 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I m undergraduate and I want to give an Bank exam what exam should I gave now I m pursuing TY.BCOM.suggest any bank exam names
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?