21st March 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in B.Tech to get job in Infosys?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of 12th standard from UP State Board. I will study B.Tech after my 12th. Actually I want to do job in Infosys. So, what I should study in B.Tech?

24th March 2016, 11:02 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in B.Tech to get job in Infosys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am a student of 12th standard from UP State Board. I will study B.Tech after my 12th. Actually I want to do job in Infosys. So, what I should study in B.Tech?
The aspirant can study B.Tech in Computer Science which is one of the best options to choose, to get a job in Infosys. You should have very good programming skills and prepare well for the aptitude test. You have to score over 65% marks from 10th, 12th and B.Tech. You should not have any standing arrears at the time of selection process. The aspirant should have very good communication skill also. The Infosys website address is Official website.
26th March 2016, 05:28 PM
work@home

Infosys has been the top runner in providing IT jobs. Both Electronic graduates and computer science graduates are mostly selected for various vacancies to be filled by freshers from campus recruitments. Most of the vacancies are available in software industry. which include software developers, network/Infrastructure management and Buisness product Outsourcing. You can also register through company website for getting updates about the vacancies and recruitments they are conducting.

The most salaried job is Software developers...and is the better way for you to earn huge income within two or three years. The other two fields do not have a real hike as compared.

Also there is another field of coming numerous opportunities is the core electronic embedded / telecommunication industry...
15th April 2016, 10:38 PM
Quantum reply

You should opt computer science or Information Technology to get the job in Infosys. You must have knowledge of java, .net, c etc. You must have knowledge of database.
You must have minimum 65% marks in 10th and 12th.
In b.tech there must be minimum 70% marks .
There must not have any backlog.
Only academic gap of 2 years is allowed.
23rd August 2016, 07:46 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

You can go for these streams to get a jon in INFOSYS.

>Computer Science
>Information Technology
>Electronics And Communication

And you must have these criteria

>You must not have more than 2 years of study gap
>You should have at least 70% marks throughout your academic career.
>you should not have any active backlog while appearing for INFOSYS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?