22nd August 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Courses to become an Air Hostess for a girl having good physique and good communication skills?

Hello, I'm Maleesha. I am from Minuwangoda. I want to become an air hostess. I am still 19 years old. However I did o/l. I have A simple pass for maths and C pass for English. So, doing A/L, but just I can speak English very well as well as I'm studying French language. My height is about 5'3 and 43kg of my weight. I want to know about the courses. Please help me. If interested contact 011 2283267. Reply me soon. Thank you.

23rd August 2016, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses to become an Air Hostess for a girl having good physique and good communication skills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I'm Maleesha. I am from Minuwangoda. I want to become an air hostess. I am still 19 years old. However I did o/l. I have A simple pass for maths and C pass for English. So, doing A/L, but just I can speak English very well as well as I'm studying French language. My height is about 5'3 and 43kg of my weight. I want to know about the courses. Please help me. If interested contact 011 2283267. Reply me soon. Thank you.
The list of courses & Institutes to become an Air Hostess is given below;

Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management - Franklinn Institute of Air Hostess Training - Official Website
Diploma in Cabin Crew Services & Hospitality - Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics - Official Website
Air Hostess / Flight Steward Training Course (IATA) - Skylark Institute - Official Website
Aviation, Hospitality and Travel & Tourism Management - Wings Institute - Official Website
Air Hostess & Airport Operations Diploma – Avel Flight School and Aviation College - Official Website
23rd August 2016, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses to become an Air Hostess for a girl having good physique and good communication skills?

You can straight away walk in for interview for various air hostess vacancies if you have good personality with sound communication skills. There is no need to go for course if you already have good skills.

Most of the airlines provide on the job training for good candidates. All you have to do is look for job vacancies and perform well on interview. If you are sure about spending money on training then there are many private institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?