29th August 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Infosys through reference?

hi sir,
can i get job in infosys through reference with percentage of btech 61.26%, 12th 64.78% and 10th....
can you please reply me....

9th September 2014, 09:55 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I get job in Infosys through reference?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INFOSYS:

-> 60%-70% through out studies i.e 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

Usually the % criteria for Infosys varies for freshers based on the college which they come in for off-campus placement. So, if it's going to be off-campus placement then for sure the % margin will be above 65% to avoid more candidates coming in but if you can get through referral via some employees who are already working in Infosys then it should be around 60% through out studies.

Now the first thing which you need to make sure is find someone whom you know who is working in Infosys already and send your resume and ask them to forward your resume to the HR if any referral opportunity comes for freshers in Infosys. There is no one else can help in the referral method other than the person who is already working in Infosys.

Make sure that you prepare well for the aptitudes and the technical interview so that you can get the job right away when you get the opportunity. Don't just wait only for Infosys after sending in your resume as it will take it's own time so make sure that you apply for the other job opportunities!
1st December 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in Infosys through reference?

Sir after 2 or 3 years of experience also, is the percentage comes as a matter to join another company from the working company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?