19th December 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Infosys or Cognizant, which is better to join for B.Tech fresher?

Hello
I am a btech graduate fresher....
I want to go for interview
but i am confuse where to go
for job means in infosys or in cognizant.....
please help me friends......

Related Questions:
  1. Which company to join as fresher Cognizant or Infosys?
  2. Which company is best for fresher between Cognizant and Infosys?
  3. Which Company is best for a Fresher to start career between Infosys and Cognizant?
  4. Being a fresher where should I join between Wipro and Cognizant Technology Solutions if got selected in both companies?
  5. Which company is better between Cognizant and Infosys if I want to prepare for higher studies while working? Are there any certification programs in Cognizant? Which will give me better salary?
  6. Salesforce development or Cognizant offer?
  7. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  8. Detailed information about recruitment process and requirements to get job in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) fresher?
  9. Packages for fresher BCA and B.Sc candidate in Cognizant Technology Solutions?
  10. Cognizant or Accenture which is better for a fresher?
  11. How to join a reputed IT company like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS or Accenture after graduating from Electronics?
  12. Cognizant or Infosys? Whcih company is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which one to choose between Infosys and Cognizant?
  14. Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. Job in Infosys and TCS for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) fresher?
  16. Whether I can join Cognizant after being declared medically fit by doctors?
  17. Among TCS, Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro which is better for freshers?
  18. Minimum requirements and percentage required for a B.Tech fresher to get placed in Infosys, WIPRO, TCS and MNC's?
24th December 2014, 10:09 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Infosys or Cognizant, which is better to join for B.Tech fresher?

WHICH INTERVIEW TO ATTEND INFOSYS OR COGNIZANT?

There is no harm in attending interviews in different companies in your case both in Infosys and Cognizant. Just go ahead and give the interview in both the companies so that you can gain more experience as well as have a chance to be placed in either one of them.

If you think that you are good at technical and communication skills which made you to think that sure you would get the job in either of the company then you are wrong. Even if a person is really good with his/her skills there is a possibility that he/she might not get the job. So, the point which I want to make here is "Never loose the opportunity which you have in your hand". Go for both the companies do the interview well and then take a call of which company to join when you get selected on both.

Both the companies will follow three rounds which are 1) Aptitude test 2) Technical interview 3) HR interview. Make sure that you are prepared for all three rounds to get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?