29th October 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What should I study to become a Marketing Manager? Is this a nice job? Opportunities in Marketing sector?

Hello
I wanna become a marketing manager,so what subjects I should study??
Is there any exam for that??
What extra courses should I do??
N is marketing a nice sector??
Also tell me if there is nice money and job opportunities in that field??
Currently I will go in 12th

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  2. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  3. Any suitable opportunities in mining sector for B.E computer science students with MBA marketing?
  4. Afte rBSc Agriculture degree which jobs can I get?
  5. What is the scope of Pharmacy in Mumbai at government level?
  6. Job in FMCG sector after completing B.Com in commerce, marketing honor with 57.62%?
  7. Job opportunities for labourious MBA in Marketing person?
  8. Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree?
  9. Jobs in government sector after completing MBA in marketing?
  10. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
  11. Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs.
  12. In which field to specialize in HR Marketing or Finance? Job opportunities in the course?
  13. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
  14. Can I expect an Assistant Manager of a Tea Estate?
  15. How much salary I can get after completion of B-Pharmacy course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join in Public Sector Companies after MBA marketing? I am pursuing MBA marketing
  17. Benefits from M.Com course?
  18. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?

12th November 2014, 12:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study to become a Marketing Manager? Is this a nice job? Opportunities in Marketing sector?

Since you want to become a Marketing Manager, so you have two options :-

- Go for MBA. You can give exams like CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT and other entrance exams of private universities.
- Get employed in an organization, grow and get experienced. Later switch your domain to marketing.

Yes, there are plenty of money making opportunities and job opportunities in this field. There is no need of any pursuing any extra courses. Go for graduation and then MBA in your post graduation.

2nd May 2020, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study to become a Marketing Manager? Is this a nice job? Opportunities in Marketing sector?

Can I go for MSc in environmental science after graduation in agricultural marketing and cooperation

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?