24th April 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Afte rBSc Agriculture degree which jobs can I get?

after bsc agriculture degree.which jobs for us...please send to me the details

24th April 2013, 11:17 PM
priyadarshini patnaik

Default Re: Afte rBSc Agriculture degree which jobs can I get?

Hello friend,
B.Sc Agriculture is an undergraduate program .The duration of the course is 3 year.The students who have complete their graduation degree in Agriculture can get many job opportunities.

The jobs available for students of B.Sc Agriculture are mentioned in detail below:

Agriculture officer
Assistant Plantation Manager
Territory Manager
Trial coordinator
Technical Manager
Agricultural Research Scientist
Agriculture Development Officers

private sector jobs for the Graduates:

Agriculture Marketing
Banking
Forestry
Home Science
Horticulture
Dairy Technology
Fisheries Science
Food Science & Technology
Veterinary

Govt. sector Jobs after B.sc Agriculture:

Indian Agricultural Research Institute
National Seeds Corporation Limited
North Eastern Region Agricultural Marketing Corporation
State Farms Corporation of India

These are the job opportunities are available for the B.SC Agriculture Graduates.

Thank You.
4th June 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT MY FUTURE AFTER COMPLETING MY DEGREE GRADUATE UNDER AGRICULTURE. PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME IDEAS ON FUTURE WHAT I AM GOING TO DO.
6th June 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Iam studied in annamalai university this university does not have ICAR recognized but UGC approved and what r all job's I approval please give me clarification about government jobs I approval.
1st October 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of bsc agriculture with ugc recognised with average percentage.what kind of jobs are expected after bsc agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?