18th June 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Packages for fresher BCA and B.Sc candidate in Cognizant Technology Solutions?

sir
what package is for fresher's of
BCA and BSC in Cognizant????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

13th July 2014, 01:06 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Packages for fresher BCA and B.Sc candidate in Cognizant Technology Solutions?

Package might vary a bit for BCA and B.Sc freshers based on how you got selected, is it from campus or off-campus or by direct recruitment from company. Usually the package scale might be from 2.5-3.25 Lakhs per annum.

If you are already selected in CTS and just want to know about the pay scale then probably you need to wait for the company to send you the offer letter which will have the accurate salary breakup mentioned in it.

It's not actually only the salary which matters for selecting the company you need to check your interest on which job you wanted to do and based on the select company. Also consider job location to be factor if you get job in your native then better to take it up rather taking some job which needs you to travel a lot.
16th November 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Packages for fresher BCA and B.Sc candidate in Cognizant Technology Solutions?

If we selected in CTS What are the job positions available for Bsc cs students in CTS ?
4th May 2020, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Packages for fresher BCA and B.Sc candidate in Cognizant Technology Solutions?

Does company expect the fresher's percentage to be above 60%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?