7th May 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

What type of job can I get after 12th?

I am student of 10 2 standard. I want to do job after passin hs exam. If i get 75% and if i score 80 in banking , then what type of job i find. Please send me your answer plz.

9th May 2014, 10:13 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What type of job can I get after 12th?

First of all you to rethink if you you want to find a job just by completing only your 12th grade because the jobs won't be that good if you have only 10+2 as your education qualification.

You need to complete your college degree first so that you will get a job in big companies rather being in small companies. If there are some strong reasons that you won't be able to do your higher studies then you can search for the jobs for now.

I have attached a picture in this post which shows the complete details of what career path you can have after completing 10+2 or UG/PG degree. Just go through it and find out the jobs which you are interested in and start the preparation for those to get the job.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath.jpg
Views:	643
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	148275  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?