7th May 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for a good job?

Sir. I am a final year student of B.Sc in microbiology. Wahat i should do for getting a good job .where and how i can get job?

9th May 2014, 11:33 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What should I do for a good job?

Getting a job in Microbiology field with just Undergraduate degree is pretty much tough these days since there are more competition. It will be better if you complete your PG degree as well and then look for a job but again finding a good job will always take time.

At present there are two major fields you can try getting jobs which are 1) Research 2) Teaching.

There are many companies which deals with Health, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics etc and other industries have several reserach centres where Microbiology candidates are required.

CLICK HERE!! to know more about the current jobs which are available for Microbiology candidates.

If you prefer teaching job then you can try for Asst. Professor job after you complete your PG degree and then slowly apply for Ph.D course which will help you to grow in your Teaching career on later stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?