4th March 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the best jobs we can get after completion of B.Sc Maths course?

Hello dear,

I want to do B.Sc maths and now i want to do job which job is best for me? Can someone please let me know the information soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Awaiting for the response from everyone!

Thanks.

6th March 2016, 12:02 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best jobs we can get after completion of B.Sc Maths course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello dear,

I want to do B.Sc maths and now i want to do job which job is best for me? Can someone please let me know the information soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Awaiting for the response from everyone!

Thanks.
The best jobs for the B.Sc Mathematics candidate are some of the government jobs like banking jobs, railways job, SSC, UPSC, State Staff Selection Commission like TNPSC etc. For the government jobs you have to apply to the jobs through online. There will be a written test for the selection. You have to clear the written examination first to qualify for the next interview. The competitions for the jobs are very high. So you have to prepare well to clear the examinations and interview. The website links are given below;

You can also try for a job in private sectors like BPOs, private banks, teaching jobs etc.
6th March 2016, 01:10 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: What are the best jobs we can get after completion of B.Sc Maths course?

You can do various jobs after B.Sc in Mathematics but according to my opinion you should go for higher study like MSc,MCA,MBA etc because after higher study you will get reputed high post job in various fields with good salary.By the way if you are interested in job than you can apply for bank PO exams, Civil services exam, CAT, GMAT,SSC exam.
>>You can get jobs in various govt. Companies and groups:
BSNL, NTPC, ISRO, DRDO, FCI, BHEL,CDS,MECON, Power Substation, RRB, IES,RBI.
>>You can also teach in various schools .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?