4th March 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the various jobs available in food industries? Is it possible to get a new job after working 6 years in Nestle, India?

Sir/Mam,
I'm interested job food manufacturing too pack machine knowledge 6 year's ago any job please or other country.I'm 6 year's ago job in nestle India Ltd pantnagar please contact any job food related to any other job? Can you please help me to find the new job soon?

15th March 2016, 03:08 PM
january2016

Default Re: What are the various jobs available in food industries? Is it possible to get a new job after working 6 years in Nestle, India?

There are a lot of job opportunity in the food industry. Even from one of the survey we get to know that 90% of the profit are directly comes from food and beverage industry. So, this is the good industry to work in.

Since, you have been working in Nestle for the last 6 years, then you are an experience employee and company always prefer to have experience employee to overcome the amount of expense on the freshers training program.

So, you can apply for any of the job in food industry through freshersworld.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?