8th May 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Where to approach to get a job in Philips Electronics India Limited being an Electronics engineer? How much salary do they offer?

Hello sir, I have two years of working experience and as a Electronics engineer and now I wan to secure a job in Philips Electronics India Limited. Where to approach for job in this company? How much salary they can give?

29th September 2017, 10:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to approach to get a job in Philips Electronics India Limited being an Electronics engineer? How much salary do they offer?

You are required to approach the company website directly in order find latest recruitment details. Yes, as per my knowledge there is no other way to get more updates of the latest recruitment's. Here are the instructions to be followed.

There are two ways to find job opportunities in this organization. One way is to upload your latest updated resume in top job portals by filling all your details properly. So that whenever the recruitment related to Philips Electronics India available, you will be notified immediately.

The other way to approach is to go through the Careers or Recruitment section of this organization frequently. So that whenever the latest recruitment available, all those details will be uploaded in the "Careers" section of the website and you can apply for those recruitment's accordingly. The starting salary for Engineers would be around Rs.17,000/- per month approximately. It my gets increased based on the experience you attain in due course.

Click here for Careers Section

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?