18th December 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Urgent job for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder? What would be the starting salary?

I have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication and that also two years back and i am in need of an urgent job. Plz also tell me what will be monthly salary.

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?
  2. List of companies with salary for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering candidate?
  3. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in E&TC?
  6. Starting salary for Diploma holder of Hotel Management?
  7. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Job opportunities in Indian Navy for diploma holders of E&T stream?
  9. What to do for getting job after Diploma in ONGC? What would be the salary for Diploma holder?
  10. Is Electronics and telecommunication diploma holder eligible for SSC exam?
  11. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  12. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  14. What is the difference between B.E and B.Tech? I am a diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication
  15. How much salary can I get after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?