21st July 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam given for getting job in automobile sector?

Sir can I get job in automobile sector ?

I have done diploma in mechanical engineering with 74.03% .And I have more than one year experience in automobile sector ...But now my training period is over so I looking for permanent job ....

30th July 2016, 04:30 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam given for getting job in automobile sector?

Yes, you can get job in automobile sector for sure.
Even you have plus point as working experience in the same domain for which you are going to apply for the job. So. you can just think that you are ahead of 85% candidate who is aspiring for the job.

Now, coming to the point, you have 70%+ in your diploma which makes you again eligible for the campus recruitment drive.

So, according to me you should go for higher education. As this will increase your job opportunity to 100%. because after completion of diploma you will get job for sure but the package will be less as compared to the job that you will get after completion of your graduation in technical study.
31st July 2016, 05:16 PM
january2016

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam given for getting job in automobile sector?

No need to worry if your training period is over.
You have done sufficient training and your marks is also good. So, you can directly apply for the job.

The very first thing that you have to do is to prepare your latest and updated resume.
Update your resume with the current skill you have and the primary skill.
After that upload the resume and wait for the employer to make you a job call
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?