6th March 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the common campus placement aptitude test papers?

Where to get the common campus placement aptitude test papers? I need to start the preparation and for that it will be really helpful if I have the previous year aptitude test papers to refer. Can you please give me the information on this? Thanks!

7th March 2017, 11:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the common campus placement aptitude test papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where to get the common campus placement aptitude test papers? I need to start the preparation and for that it will be really helpful if I have the previous year aptitude test papers to refer. Can you please give me the information on this? Thanks!
Below are the attachments of campus placement aptitude test question papers of past few years. Please download them.
10th March 2017, 12:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the common campus placement aptitude test papers?

As you have mentioned in your question that you want to prepare for campus placement, so as per your request I have attached a link below. Kindly, find the attachment below and download the papers from the given link. I have attached the common campus placement aptitude test papers of previous years. Therefore, go through the papers and start your preparation from now.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude-.pdf(164.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: doc APTITUDE.DOC(51.0 KB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?