24th December 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job in private sector after B.Tech?

Respected sir iam Btech 3rd year student.sir i want a job in private companies when iam completed my final year.

31st December 2013, 05:46 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How to get a good job in private sector after B.Tech?

The best way to get good job in private sector companies after B.Tech is to get the job during your campus placement itself. If not it's going to be real hard to get the job after passing out from college. Right now the situation on job market is not that good and even many 2011-2013 passed out students are without a proper job.

So, it's better for you to start the campus placement preparation right away when you are in a third year. There will be three common rounds followed for the campus placement which as follows,

-> Aptitude test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

Now for aptitude test you need to prepare yourself with the basic topics which are covered with R.S.Agarwall book but the best thing is to know the syllabus of the test which means each company coming in for campus placement will have a syllabus followed for the aptitude test which you can easily find out from our site for various previous year papers for the company. Just download them and start preparing according to those questions which will easily help you to clear the first round in no time.

Technical interview will be more concentrated on your core subjects, so make sure you will have good knowledge with the basics and brush all those subjects which you studied from 2-3rd year. Make sure you are confident enough to answer all the questions asked in the technical interview.

The last and final round will be the HR interview wherein the questions will be asked in common and you need to answer them, all that will be checked in this round is that you are ready to work and confident enough to face challenges. So, just be confident and answer the questions which will ultimately end you up to get the job

If you are looking for private jobs in Government sector then look to this thread - What to do after qualifying GATE private job or study at IITs?
4th September 2016, 10:24 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: How to get a good job in private sector after B.Tech?

Here are some private companies. After completing B.Tech you can go for any of these companies. These are very reputed companies. Even when you are in your final year you can get a job from your on campus recruitment.
These are some top core and software companies which is doing good business across the country and outside of the country

List of companies :

Reliance Industries Limited.

CTS

TCS

Wipro

Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited

ITC Limited.

Hindustan Lever Limited

ICICI Bank Limited

IBM

Accenture

Alstom

L&T

Infosys

HCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?