5th March 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

What type of private jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?

Hi, I am a student of electronics and communication (B.Tech). I was just wondering that what type of jobs I can get after the completion of the course apart from the job in software field. Please don't mention the name of the companies, mention the jobs?

thanking for your replies.
NOMOSKAR /\

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  2. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  3. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  4. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  5. Government or private job after 6th semester in Electronics and communication?
  6. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  7. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Electronics course?
  8. How can I search for various private sector jobs after completing M.Tech in Power Electronics with 70%?
  9. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Private jobs and expected salary after B.Tech CSE?
  11. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Government related jobs for those who have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Which branch has better job opportunities? What is the future of ECE or CSE?
  14. What type of private sector jobs I can do after the completion of B.Sc Biotech?
  15. What type of jobs available in private and public sector after completion of diploma in DECE?
  16. What type of government and private jobs are available for core branches like electrical and electronics?
  17. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  18. What type of jobs can I get in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
8th March 2017, 12:24 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of private jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?

After completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication there are lots of public and private sector jobs waiting for you. Apart from software field there are lot more options for you where you can work. Being an electronics and communication engineer you can work for some of the following positions in various private companies:

> DSP Engineer

> Engineer Trainee

> Junior Telecom Officer

> System Design Engineer

> Enterprise Support Engineer

> Applications Engineer

> Apprentice Trainee Engineer

> Technical Support Engineer

> Technical Trainee

> Entry Level Engineer

> Product Analyst

> Associate Engineer etc.
9th March 2017, 10:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of private jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?

Private Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication candidates:

There are many job opportunities for Electronics and Communication background candidates. The minimum educational qualification required is as follows.

As you are a student of Electronics and Communication course, you may find employment opportunities in,

>> Private sector

>> Core sector

Companies like TCS, Suzlon, CTS, Videocon, Infosys, Google, IBM, Microsoft recruit candidates in huge number.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?