5th March 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Which one to select between software development or software testing after completion of B.Tech EEE?

I am B.Tech passed out student EEE branch. I am confused about whether I will go in software development or software testing? Can you please let me know which one would be suitable for me to select? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

7th March 2017, 09:18 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which one to select between software development or software testing after completion of B.Tech EEE?

As you are an EEE branch candidate and want to go in the software field my advice for you to choose software development and for this field you need the knowledge of computer language and some skills and for the software testing, then for this field you need the vast knowledge in testing field so it’s better you choose the software development field.
8th March 2017, 12:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to select between software development or software testing after completion of B.Tech EEE?

After B.Tech in EEE you can opt for any of them, either software development or software testing. Both are good in their own standards and level. Both have lots of career scope in government and private sectors with gd salary packages. So, the main thing here is your interest. Go for the discipline in which you are interested the most, so that you can understand better and perform well. Therefore, at first just think about the discipline which you feel is easy and you can do well with that, then go for that only.
10th March 2017, 02:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Software Development has good scope rather than Software testing field. Yes, most of the MNC's recruit candidates in huge number to work in this Software development field. So I can suggest you to choose Software development between these two software testing and software development fields. You can apply for the post of Software developer in concerned MNC companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?