2nd February 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Where I can apply for off-campus drive being a MCA final year student? Procedure to apply?

hi,
i m a student of MCA final year wid
aggregate of 82% till 4the sem.
Hw can I apply for the off campus and
were did i get information about off campus.
Plz rply me......

1st March 2015, 12:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where I can apply for off-campus drive being a MCA final year student? Procedure to apply?

You can apply off campus jobs in any company by going to its official website and registering in it and also by registering and applying through job portals like naukri, monster, etc.

Fill in your personal and professional details correctly. Make sure to fill the aggregate marks through the career record and not the best 5 or 4 subject marks. Such things may lead to the cancellation. After filling the details upload your updated resume and a passport size photo if required.

After the successful registration of your form you will be shown the vacancies in that particular company, click on the field and apply for it.
For latest information you can check the websites www.apuzz.com and www.freshersworld.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?