10th July 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?

Hello
My wife was permanent residence in USA
and I will go to USA soon but I completed my mca in India
so it will valid in USA college.
I will get job in USA?????
Kindly tell me........

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do MCA from USA after completing BCA in India?
  2. Can I do MCA in USA after Completing BCA from India? What exam do I need to write and what will be the fee structure?
  3. Can I apply for MCA course after passing B.Com? I have scored 40% in graduate
  4. Will I be able to get admission in any college in India with 48% aggregate in DU? Where am I eligible to apply?
  5. Procedure that should be followed to do to further studies in USA after doing MCA from India?
  6. Am I eligible for MCA course in India after graduating in forestry from Nepal with 68%?
  7. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  8. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  9. How to apply for MCA after studying BCA through YCMOU university
  10. Which are the MCA colleges in USA? I am pursuing BCA degree from India
  11. Am I eligible to apply for faculty in diploma college? I have completed MCA
  12. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  13. List of various IT jobs available in India which an MCA graduate can apply for?
  14. If a student is born in USA with USA nationality then is he/she is eligible for Maharashtra Quota for Engineering College?
  15. Procedure to pursue Ph.D in USA having completed MCA in the year of 2010 from India?
  16. Which are the good universities in USA for doing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take M.Tech if I am a student of BCA?
  18. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
30th September 2016, 11:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?

Yes, if you have done MCA from a UGC recognized university, then surely it will be valid in US, but you need to clear some entrance exams before getting admission there.

GRE and IELTS/TOEFL are some of the scores which are required for admission in reputed universities. So, just try to qualify these with good scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?