2nd February 2013, 05:42 PM
Shouri Mitra

Can I apply for MCA course after passing B.Com? I have scored 40% in graduate

Dear,
Sir/Madam,
I am a B.Com graduate student. I get 40% of graduation. Can I apply for the MCA course, if I am applied so what is the fee's structure and how may apply in which college in Kolkata?

5th April 2013, 01:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA course after passing B.Com? I have scored 40% in graduate

You can apply for MCA, if you satisfy certain conditions. You must have studied mathematics as a subject either at 12th or graduation. Fee structure for the course varies with colleges. Entrance exams like AIMCET are conducted for admission. Indian Institute of Software technology, Netaji Subhash Engineering College, Jadavpur University, etc offers the course in Kolkata.
5th April 2013, 06:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA course after passing B.Com? I have scored 40% in graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouri Mitra View Post
Dear,
Sir/Madam,
I am a B.Com graduate student. I get 40% of graduation. Can I apply for the MCA course, if I am applied so what is the fee's structure and how may apply in which college in Kolkata?

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application .The duration of this course in 3 years with 6 semester .

If you have completed Graduation degree with above 50% marks then you are applicable for MCA exam .Only those candidate 12th or graduation degree subject have mathematics are applicable for MCA course .

Some of the Entrance exam not require any kind od percentage marks .

List of the Best College for MCA Degree in Kolkata :-

1.Academy of Technology

2.Annex College of Management Studies

3.Apex Management Institute

4.B.P. Poddar Institute of Management & Technology

5.Bengal College of Engineering & Technology

6.Bengal Institute of Technology

7.Burdwan Institute of Management & Computer Science

8.Calcutta Institute of Technology

9.Jadavpur University

10.Heritage Institute of Technology

Fees are vary from college by college .Some college conduct their own entrance exam .

1st May 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i got 44% in bca and i really want to join for mca is there any chance to apply for this course?
30th May 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

can i apply in jeca without having math as a subject in graduation. Bt having math as a subject in 10 2 (pure science).
7th August 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can i apply for mca after passing b.com with 40% and 50% in 2.
28th June 2015, 06:05 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 44% in bsc degree. Can I apply for mca? Is it possible or not?
2nd August 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for MCA course after passing B.com in university of Mumbai? I have scored 50% in gradute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?