4th December 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Whether Tech Mahindra provides core side job through on-campus dive for B.Tech(ME) final year student?

good evening,
i m in btech final year mechanical branch
companies like tech mahindra,infosys recruit in
our college through on-campus drives.
will tech mahindra place you in our core side??
or into it sector??

11th December 2014, 06:53 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Whether Tech Mahindra provides core side job through on-campus dive for B.Tech(ME) final year student?

INFOSYS AND TECH MAHINDRA CORE JOBS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING:

When compared with Infosys, Tech Mahindra has a brighter chance of getting job in Mechanical core as they have several branches working in projects which are related with Mechanical Engineering but there is not 100% chance that you will get through the Mechincal related job in Mahindra as well because once they come for Campus placement it's always related to Software.

Once you join the company you need to make sure that you will talk with your Manager and let him know that you wanted to get some project which is related to the core so if it's possible then for sure they will make those changes but before joining you need to make sure that you will be ready for anything and you should build your interest if it's going to be software related work.

In Infosys for sure the job profile will be based on Software as they don't have any specific Mechanical Engineering related project and even if they do then they will expect candidates to join who are experienced and not freshers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?