31st May 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

When I would be getting the joining call letter from TCS after getting selected in campus placement drive?

Sir/Mam,

I got placed in TCS on campus placement drive in October. I want to know when I ll get joining letter and call from TCS ??? Now i completed my degree in july, can you tell me the procedure that i should follw after recieving my joining letter.......?

31st May 2015, 05:40 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When I would be getting the joining call letter from TCS after getting selected in campus placement drive?

Probably you will get the call letter in the month of June. First intimate this issue to your placement department they will take necessary steps. Even, you can contact the help desk of TCS.

For more queries contact: [email protected]

Toll Free Numbers: 1800-209-3111
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?